ghh-top 480- 80

GHH-Orientations tour ghh-house-hunting GHH-Registration & insurance ghh-schooling ghh-personal-assistance ghh-tips-for-everyday-life ghh-settling ghh-networking-&-more ghh-news-blog ghh-contact 

2010/12/3 17:19:18 (6561 reads)

If you have a car that you do not drive for a while here is a very easy way to safe some money:


 In the canton of Vaud you can go to the post office and deposit your license plate for the time you are not driving your car.

Just bring the 'carte grise' and 20 CHF. And inform your insurance company that you are not driving your car for a while.

The post office will send the information automatically to the 'Services des Automobiles'. 

When you would like to use your car again you just go back to the same post office and pick up your car number plates and inform your insurance that you would like your insurance to start again.

You will save, for the time the plates are at the post office, the insurance and the tax for the car. 


Just remember: You are not allowed to drive the car without the license plates as it is not insured for this period!!!


Back Printer Friendly Page Send this Story to a Friend Printer Friendly Page
The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.
Printer Friendly Page
Big Story

There isn't a Biggest Story for Today, yet.

News Topics
Bottom Left
Bookmark and Share   +41 78 892 07 06 | | Sous Voles 22c | CH 1295 Mies.
User Login
Your Email